Specifications of INSUL by AgVa
This section includes complete data about your pump’s specifications.
Your pump’s safety features are separately discussed.
Alarms and Alerts messages
- Indicators: Audible tone (buzzer) and vibration.
- All alerts and errors are shown as messages on the pump’s screen, along with directions on what to do.
- A triangle or a solid triangle (alarm) is displayed in the upper section of your pump screen only when your pump is in an alert or alarm state.
Maximum records showed: 12
Audio Frequency Table
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) type
- Time-out: 10 seconds
Time and Date Screen
- 12-hour or 24-hour formats
- Insulin delivered/stroke: 0.0775 u
- Fluid delivered/stroke: 0.775 μL (micro liters)
- Time between/delivery strokes: 0.1 sec
- Delivery rate (per minute): 0.0775 u/hour
- Maximum records shown: 24
Target BG Range
- Range : 80-130 mg/dl
- Max Limit- 180 mg/dl
- 0 to 125 mg/dL
- Rate increments: 0.5 units/hour
- Delivery : units/hour (maximum units: 24/hour)
- Factory maximum setting: 2.0 units/hour
- 0.1 Unit
- Limit: 0.1 – 25.00 U
Maximum Carb ratio 1:3
- 20-100 mg/dl (1.1 to 5.6 mm0l/l)
- Carbs : 50 gm- 65 gm
- Current BG : 90 mg/dl – 100mg/dl
Stopping the pump
- Beep/vibration: 15 min of the insulin delivery stoppage.
- 500 units of Insulin
Low insulin tank Volume
- Unit: 100 unit
- Time : 1:00 Hour
- If no buttons are hit for 10 seconds, the pump will revert to the home screen.
- The pump is powered by Duracell Rechargeable AAA 900mAh batteries
The pump’s dimensions are approximate:
- Pump operating temperature range: from 37°F (3°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Operating humidity range inside the pump’s case: from 20% to 90% per EN 60601-1 2-24